Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 30 - Sold!!! To the man with the gold jacket from Kowloon

Today has been the hardest day ever....not soi much couse I was tired or de motivated...but because I was meant to be out, with an amazing glass of white wine in one hand and the best buttered lobster tail int he the other....to celebrate the selling of my flat in Happy Valley for an eye watering amount of money.....but all I had was a few miserable eggs and some fruit.....

The work outs are ok, but a little long these days.....Also I realised I do not have 2 chairs at the same hight...so I either need to buy some, go to Yeemans for my chest presses or hike to the peak where they have a little excercise area.....

It seems that my bathroom scales are not willing to play with me anymore, I have changed the batteries twice in the last week and it seems that every time I step on them they battery level is low...so not sure if its the scales that need upgrading or my cats sleeping on them during the day and thus keeping them on and flattening the battery...I will never really know...

One more day then it the week end!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is the thing about life, there's always a reason for wine and lobster. Changing your body is realizing that most of those events are bullshit and that a small healthy meal is the real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! excellent for the cats story!
    Dude congrats for the sale! And happy eggg meal!
    We're on a good track!
    Woo-oohhh

    ReplyDelete