Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 20 - Damn I really miss chocolate, and sweets and Pizza!! and bread....and.....the list can go on and on...

Damn week ends!!! I manage not to miss anythign during the week, I guess its couse I am too busy with work and PCP to actually wonder to my local shop and ogle at all the things I would want but cannot have....I was in a health shop yesterday looking for Quinoa...and the had some liquorice....and I LOVE liquorice....I picked it upa nd was 90% gonna buy it till I saw that fof 34 gr of product there are 14gr of sugar..WTF!! its mostly sugar then...ok back on the shelf it went...but Temptation was there..its allways there..I kinda think that I can eat a chocolate vabr and then burn it off hiking...but then again i think why dont i just go hiking so I get slimmer faster? Anyway...

20 days fo no wine...Its ok now, but week ends are a killer with all  my friends out n about.....I will soldier on!!

Excercises...Lunges are getting better, but I still HATE them....but the skipping is becoming easier and easier and I managed to do over 360 skips without tripping up....I normally stop coz i tripped rather than coz my legs are sore.....but the reason I trip is my legs are tired...so not sure what my point  is...

The rest of the 6 (which i call the PCP ex skipping) were ok, push ups are much more manageble at 8 x3 - can do these every day....

Now onto the food....Yeeman and I are now great Spice fans....went to citysuper yesterday (if anyone can tell me where to buy spices other than the most wexpensive place on earth - I would be greatfull) and got Cumin, ginger, coriander, some un known spice, tumeric, paprika and Cheyenne.....all these came togerthen ina  yogurt marinade for some cod....and I must say, its was flucking good.....even if I say so myself......So we haev decided we are going to be spicing our dinner n lunches up a bit more......Also, sweet potato is now part of the menu....

Today its the 1000 skips.....should be ok...Planning to hike the peak after work and then do my skips with Yeeman afer she finishes work....





Now to the question that keeps coming back every day: whats fpor dinner tongiht,a dn brekki and then lunch again? damn!!!

As u can see one of my cats is keen to join the PCP, buyt the fattest is happy to sit n laze on the sofa...

4 comments:

  1. This is the way to handle those cravings man, BLOG IT OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get all my spices in wanchai. There is a family run shop in one of the side streets near the wet market. Bargain spices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Tanya, will explore that place over the week end!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Cute kitties! Keep up the good work. I am jealous of your 360 jumps!!! I can still only do about 100 till I have to take a mini breather!

    ReplyDelete