Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 21- Hike + 1000 skips....

well, well...3 weeks....well done everyone!! But I have the feeling that its gonna get harder and harder...In a way I am hoping thatis the case as i have not yet noticed a weight reduction...i am sure i am getting firmer and less flabby but I am still keen to break the 80kg mark on my scales...

Went hiking for 1.5 hours last night, the peak was simply fab, seems all the toxic air made its way to Kowloon leaving the peak in pristine air conditions...see pics below.  A special thanks to Martin Haigh for keeping me on my toes and not cutting me any slack as we hiked up!! would not have done it so fast without u, man!!!
After that did my 1000 skips....10.38 minutes...I am quite pleased with that time, now I want to start gettign creative and swapping feet n stuff......will keep you posted...

Food wise, I was starving last night and I had a gut feeling that carbs might vanish for my dinner menu...I made corn tortilla wraps with chicken, tomatoes, chalots, red n yellow pepper n yogurt...damn tasty!! wanted to eat more and more...but Alas I had to stop at just 2 little wraps...    :(





2 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful views from the peak !
    Love the colors...
    And good on you for doing 1000 jumps in 10.38 mins, that's really good. I managed to do 1020 in 17mins which was already my record.
    Keep it up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10.38 minutes!?!?! WOW!! I am certainly blown away :) Thanks for sharing this beautiful hike with us!

    ReplyDelete