Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9 - No salt, no oil, no butter - No flavour

Well, to say that food is a tad bland is teh understatement of the year........day 8 was the first day of preper diet and I quickly realised taht this PCP is going to take over our lives...between the excercises and all that cooking i find myself switchign off at 23.00....and that is quite late!!!  Between myself and Yeeman we have managed to come up with some interesting recipes but i think it will be some time before I am used to the no salt situation....that said, bland rice has its appeal now...

Excercises are still ok...day 8 was fairly easy, the skips are getting easier too but also increasing....so kinda making them harder at the same time....

Now on day 9 I struggled....those damn lunges....16x4 x2 legs!!! soo damn hard towards the end....I also went to play footy after, and for all my efforts i picked up a little injury on my right leg just under my cheek...making it hard to walk, bend and generally be the gazelle I normally am (not!)...I hope this will not impact my squats today, but i can tell u now, if i feel like this at 6 pm I ain't doing many squats at all...sorry...

I am told of this company that makes no flour bread, gonna try them for next weeks brekki...

http://foodforlife.com/

1 comment: