Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 23 - Let the wight loss begin...

I was getting a tad frustrated by the lack of meaningfull weight loss...Yeeman was suggesting I am not doing the excercises slow enough or that I am somehow not doing things right.Uhmmm iwas thinking she might have been right so I stepped up the skips, faster and with only 1 rest over the 1100 jumps, and i started doing the excercise slower, which I may add bloody hurts a lot more.....Anyway, it seems I lost weight over night...and I am sure its got nothing to do with the extra drive but all to do with sticking to the diet n plans...

Excercise n diet all on track...I did my excercises then went to play a game of 5 a side footy....I have noticed I can run longer and generally I am not as out of breath as I used to be...I put it down to the skipping every day.....I think I am becomming a tandoori chicken addict......its just so damn tasty and flavoursome!!! I think tonight I will experiment with some new styles...

The cravings for sweet stuff has kinda stopped, I think its because during the week i am in a routine that does not involve going into shops or bakeries and hence I do not see the targets of my cravings, and hence no cravings...

1 comment: