Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 29 - Getting serious...seriously tired I mean....

A new week, a new regime.....more agressive and more focused excercise3s and less food for dinner....No food for dinner alsmot.......1 apple, 1 banana, 250ml of milk and 2 egg whites....now that is a culinary challenge if I have ever seen one.....I guess a apple n banana omlette was out of the question....so that left me with an apple n banana milk shake....Tasty, yes, filling maybe, gonna suggest Zuma serves for dinner, maybe not...

As I feel I have cheated ove rthe week end I have decided that week 5 is gonna be punishment week for yours truly....so as well as doing all the excercises I am planning to hike and/or run every night thsi week pre skipping and PCP....this will hopefully make up for the excess calories that I took....

After work went for a wee hike to teh peak, and a lap round Lugard Road....I really am suprised how few people do this hike/run....its like being in the country side, with great views and piece n quiet!!!  Kinda got a bit of an injury so slowed down for the walk down Hatton Rd.  The skipping was HARD....pretty much tripped every 20 skips or so....it was very embarassing as I had a crowd of 9 year olds checking out my moves....and laughing...I felt liek saying "you hike n run then do this, damn it!!"....but then I thought that being so young they probably could do it and still out skip me, so I kept quiet!!  Lunges, ok la, seem to be gettign easier, the jumps also were ok, which has made me wonder if I am doing them right, but how hard can it be to jump ??  Rest went ok, but its getting harder...I added some pull ups....managed to do 2 of the out right ones...need to get these nailed!!! i also did some more stuff like push ups......I want to reach muscle failure on all every day...but just for this week hahahaha

got some pics to post later....

2 comments:

  1. yeah... same here for dinner.,.. and reverse evening snack! veggies feel weird 30 min before bed!
    Good luck and dont exhaust yourself with those extra runs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're really going for it. Stellar!

    Re skipping - there are good days and bad days. I also find it hard to skipping around others in the park even if they aren't paying any attention to me. Soon you'll be wowing the kiddies or maybe they'll join you. Shirley and Ricky have a guy in their park who tried to exercise with them. Spread the PCP love man!

    ReplyDelete