Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 15 - I have not blogged ina while

Sorry All, been a bit lazy and a bit too shattered after cooking to actually blog...but here goes...

Friday was my company's annual dinner.....and I went and managed not to drink one drop...i was suprised by the fact that I was not as bored as I thought it would be...that said I left at 10.30 and headed home just as the gang was getting nicely oiled up.

The week end was a muted affair, did all my excercises and skips and have not much to report in terms of difficulty a aprt from the fact that those elastic thingy's don't really make my muscle burn...I am gonna try and find some harder ones so I actually feel I am working out...Foodwas easy as I (we) had all the time in the world to make the dishes...ah, I managed to prep about 10 meals of veggies that are not residing happily in the fridge.

Yesterday I decided to go for a hike after work instead of doing the skips, I will do an extra 200 or 300 tonight to make upfor it and keep myself light on my feet ahahaha..

Afte rrthe hike I coul not be arsed to do the skips nor the excercises as it was almost dinnerr time allready...i mustered the will power and did all my excercises and made sure that no more than 20 seconds went by before I did the bnext set...Push ups and sit ups where the hardest....i actually think I am gettign weaker at doing push ups now that iIU am not using weights in the gym...I am sure its all psycological...

Now as per food, I have started to marinate chicken in spices, lemon, garlic and ginger..and so far the results are awsome...still need to perrfect the formula but once I have it, I can wave bye bye to Bombay Dreams's lamb chops (not that I have had any for 16 days now)...

Last night Yeeman bought enought Tuna stweks to feed a small army, so dinneer last night, lunch today and dinner tonight is gonna feature tuna as our main resident protein......I think Ill marinate some chicken for Fajitas at lunch tomorrow.

I have my boiled egg and tonatoes and no whent bread for brekki.....I must say, I hardly miss salt and sugar...but the wine...ah...the wine....

Will try and not be as long between blogs...

Ah, and to all people in Japan: my thoughts are with you!!

1 comment:

  1. The good news is wine is a totally healthy addition to your diet, just not during training times like now. Doing good Robbi!

    ReplyDelete