Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 36 - The double 8 minute abs..

Sorry I ahve not blogged in a while.....

Today was  HK holiday....so i rested my 10 hours and was eager to get cracking with the PCP....Yeeman and I went for a hike/PCP Mix....So we skipped the skipping (pardon the pun), and headed up to battery pine walk....I decided to do my floor jumps up the steps to make it a tad harder and try to make my legs faiol by the end of the hike...I was not far off after set n2......We both also did 8 minute abs in the morning....and after the hike we finished off the PCP  and rested...

I am a bit gutted about the banana, or lack of, as I have just bought a whole bunch....Also, I think my green grocer thinks I have issues as I am buying a ton of eggs....

Dinner has now become an apple milk shake...with a strawberry here n there....not very exiting actually...

2 comments:

  1. Do you have other fruit allowances? Can you not eat the bananas then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know that is the logical solution.....but I make fruit salads to take to work and bananas tend to turn balck by lunch time...also not a big fan of bananas.....but they are perfect for a milk shake, gives it that silky smooth texture, yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete