Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 24 - I am starting to feel a bit worn down....

I think I am heading towards the first wall....I felt pretty good all day yesterday till it came to 6 pm and i was feelign pretty weak, I shrugged the feeling to the side to go and do my skips...I was aiming to do 1100 in 10 minutes or so, in batches of 200 to 400 with just a quick rest inbetween...now that did not happen....in fact I struggled from the first lot of 100 jumps and pushed to make it 200 and thought I will rest when I trip....funny enough I tripped at 202 hahaha....I pushed and pushed but to no avail, 200 in one go was the most i could muster and felt pretty tired and down after.....next I moved on the squats..again a struggle...and I kinda lost count of how many sets I did so I did one more for good measure....

I hgave tried to do the pull ups with a bar attached to the top of the door, but there is no way in hell i can pull myself up...I can with my arm facing me and using the biceps but no way with my hands facing away...i think i'm doing the excercises the wrong way...Will ask Patric about it later....

New Dish last night...Chicken (surprise surprise!!!!) with garlic and Thai Basil....bloddy good when warm a rtad dry once cold....Also new carb...Whole wheat cous cous with added ginger, garlic, onoin and tumeric....makes a fairly bland thing taste some what exhotic, hahahaha

HK rugby 7's this week end, god have mercy on my and keep me from drinking!!!

6 comments:

  1. Rugby 7's... Better man then I! I chose to avoid the temptation altogether. I know once i smell the alcohol in the air, boots ripping up the turf, it'll all be over... Next thing you know you're walking(if your lucky) in the door at 8am wondering where it all went wrong ...

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate seems the indulgence arrived at the right time...the problme is, can I stop at 2 glasses of wine or 2 beers...NO!!! so I better stay dry all week end and maybe have a burger as indulgence...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Robbi!
    I have to say... I was at the 7s yesterday and in some bank boxe, guys were like "WTF??? your'e drinking water and eating an apple???"
    Well... yep... and by 7PM, when I saw some guys starting to throw beers at each other.. I felt it was time to go... No regrets!
    PS : just had cake as indulgence... first high feeling was good... now I feel gross! amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, with the arms facing you is a chin up, and not what we want you to do. Keep trying and switch to inclines when you can't. One of these days you'll find yourself able to do it and from there you'll be off and running!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh man...HK sevens...now that is a test of strong will and commitment...good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete