Monday, March 7, 2011

Day - 7 The 500 that were 150 too many!!

Well, if I said that the 500 skips was easy I woudl be lying.....they were far from easy....I made a big mistake in underestimating the skips and heading to the peak  for a hike after work, in my arrogance I even did a lap of the peak, gently, I told myself, so that i still had legs/ancles and knees for the skips.....when I got to the trusty park on Caine Rd I found I could not do more than 4 or 5 skips in a row....I thought that at that pace it would take me all night hahaha...it gradually got better but i did suffer the last 150-100 and 50...the last 50 were so damn hard....i think i wont be hiking the peak in the next few days.......or 80 or so....

Food has been ok, the constant hunger is becoming like a very annnoying travelling companion that has the only map....U want to get rid of him but u cant if you want to stay on the right path...So me and my buddy "hunger" and progressing well....

Last "proper" half dinner tonight, Yeeman and I are going to hit a Yakitori place for dinner....I will make sure i will saviour ever little morsel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment