Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day - 6 a whole week end of no wine...

Well, I guess the hardest part is over for this week at least.......Only the 500 skips left......

I felt quite lazy all day, and hungry....but that goes without saying at this stage hahaha....towards the latetr part of the day I hit Hatton Rd and made my merry way to the peak.....after 10 days of not doing it and the pollution I found it harder than ususal.....I had my skipping rope with me to do some skips at he peak but there were too many people around and i decided to do them in the park near my house instead...

Skips - Ok, not too hard at all
Lunges - Damn they are getting harder - I guess the hike n run before did not help...still mind over body.....
Push ups - not getting easier but not getting harder...4 sets done, last 3 on my knees again...
leg ups - not issues what so ever...

I am now not looking forwards to next week.....difefrent food and harder excercises for sure...

Ah, yeah the Coq au vin....bloody good....but my guess is that its also not part of the week 2 diet...will be polishing it off tonight...or half i guess..

1 comment: