Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3 - Muesli is bad for you?

Damn, in a quest to have a healthier brekki i went out and bought a load of muesli...that was just before i read Patrick's note on the ideal brekki...so it seems that veggies are the winners.....uhmmmm....the idea of eating roasted veggies on toast for brekki does not appeal to me at all.......so after much consideration i have decided to make some mutli veggie omlette or "ommtaluille" a cross between adn omlette and a ratatuille (not sure of the spelling) to take care of breakfast for the next few days and see how we go...

the half portion eating has not been too great an issue thus far, but its probably because I have not yet got to terms with the idea of simply taking half the food off my plate.....i tend to assume what i have on the plate is half of what I normally eat....that has to change from tomorrow......

As for the excercises, I am not struggling much a part from the old push ups with the push up handels...its kinda harder than a normal push up.....or is it? I don't know but it sure feels harder...and my muscles are getting a tad sore....not that this is a bad thing mind you, but unexpected...as per the skipping, so far its fun...but i am sure this will change very soon...

and on  that note, I am going to check on my ommtatuille and start making some portions for the next few days....oh joy...on a thursday night......sober!!!!!

ciao ciao

1 comment: