Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 58. Koh Tao -thailand

It's not too easy to find a wifi that works And when I do find it I do not have the iPad with me. Also hard to make people understand that, yes, I Want bland food with no salt or coconut cream, and yes I want my veggies boiled not stir fried....still, I'm coping, just!!

Exercises are going ok, hard to find a pull up bar, but i might be able to find something soon....

Diving 3 times a day should burn off any excess salt/carbs I eat by mistake as it's really odd to turn up in a restaurant with tourism scales.

Have fun this week, I'll try together online again later in the week

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Diving in Thailand?!?! I want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your best man, compromise as little as possible these middle days are important.

    ReplyDelete