Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 50 - Now it gets serious

Even more excercise and even less food....sounds just like a new PCP week....

I have now a little posse of followers in the park where I do my skips...they are in the form of 2 or 3 mice that seem to like the vibrations of the rope hitting the ground because they come out of theyr little hiding place and observe as I do my skips...Yes..it s the little things that keep me amused!!!

I have started to play a bit whilst skipping and been trying to cross/uncross my hands as I skip along...its fun but a bit harder, but kinda makes me feel I am doing some progress....

The rest of the excercises are getting hard, esp 5 sets!!...the jumps, oh the bloody jumps!! I really suffered!!

A part from that I managed to host my first dinner last night, and whilst my guests ate Pasta with a fab Ragu sauce, I had my milk and apple...I wont be doing that again as I went to bed craving some pasta or anything that was not veggie...

Ah, anyone else have trouble lifting the arms after the work out???

2 comments:

  1. Did the exercises with Yee yesterday. You're right. The legs were a KILLER! I couldn't stand up after the floorjumps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE FLOOR JUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete