Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 45 - The half way mark....

well, i was hoping that today would have been more signoficant as its now the half way point and we are heading into the home straight......I struggled with my skips for the first time...I think its all the extra hiking and football......7x2 minutes was damn hard, as well as the jumps...The lunges on the other hand where not as bad I was expecting, maybe because I hated them so much on tuesday that I expected it to be hell...More like purgatory....

I did nto have any issiues with any of the otherr stuff...well maybe the katana's.....humbling excercise for sure....

I think the constant lowering of my food allowance and the increase of excrcise routine is really having big effects on me, I am allways tired, shattered actually, and really have to struggle to get out of bed and to do anything.....

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps slow down with your other activities and focus your energy for the next 45 day to PCP. Perhaps the hiking can be put on hold temporarily? Then you wont be so exhausted all the time. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hard to get out of bed feeling will pass soon. Your body is in repair mode. Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete