Thursday, April 7, 2011

day 38 - the day I managed 3 pull ups...

and on the 38th day, Robbi managed 3 little pull ups....and there was much rejoycing!!! ...I thoguth I had a nice work out, although I kept thinking how it was odd that the exercises where veyr similar to the day before....but I thought we might be hitting thos muscles hard for 2 days then move on to the next set of muscles for 2 days...I realised, after chatting with Yeeman, that I went from day 37 to day 39, missing day 38...I managed to print and file them inthe wrong order...what a muppet!!!  anyway, so tonight I have the sky jumps, I guess hahahaha....

Anyway, I feel good but a bit sore......1400 skips are easy...15 mins max....managed 1000 without a break...

I can feel the work outs inthe morning when I wake up.....which is awsome....but at the same time I am allways shattered...my legs hurt all the time.......and my body aches all over....

4 comments:

  1. Heh. At this point doubling up on a workout two days in a row isn't a big deal. Watch out after Day 60 though! Good progress on the pull ups. 4, 5, and 6 will come very quickly now that you've got the movement down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go go go! I wanna steal your pull-up bar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed! 1000 jumps in a row and 3 pull ups?!?! Go Robbi Go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sometimes tempted to print out 7 copies of mondays' exercises 'by mistake' ;-)
    Mind you, i'm not even close to 1000 continuous jumps - great effort!

    ReplyDelete