Thursday, April 21, 2011

day 52 - Kung Fu sit ups my *ss!!!

Ok, I am either a giant or HK outdoor parks are biult for very short people....prob both....

there is no way I can do the kung fu sit ups at home....my ceiling is simply not high enough......once I stretch my arms my knees are hitting the floor......I gave it a go but the only way for it to work is a cross between a pull up and a sit up, and there is no way I could muster that after the workout yesterday...so I went to the park, and guess what??  Same problem,...so I need a solution...and I guess the gym has to be the answer....but its a pain to make my way to the gym after the excercises in the park, but I guess im gonna have to find a way....

I bought a super hard resistance band last week and starting to use for all excercises...and my arms hurt today....and my legs, and my back.....

Achievement of the week has been to be able to do tricks whilst skipping..the ol' arm crossing and uncrossing....kinda makes it more interesting...

Off to Thailand this week end......there is no way I will find yogurt there so Im hoping milk will do...

2 comments:

  1. I am much to tall for the kung fu stuff too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to start with bent knees, and as you raise them straighten the legs out. You'll still be hitting all the target muscles. Glad the rope is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete