Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 69 - Long time no blog....

Hello All.....Back from Thailand and back in smoggy and polluted HK....

I tried to be as PCP as possible in thailand....but I did have a few days when i had a drink and i missed my work outs...I know...very very bad...but in my defense i was diving up to 3 times a day and sometimes more than thata....and all of them pretty deep....30+m....and at least 45 mins......so I was pretty sdhattered by the time I make my way back to my room...

Now, from reading otehr blogs I see not much point in typing a 5 page essay on what i did, did not do, could have, should have etc.... I think in total i missed 3 dayys of excercise, and drank 2 days...end of....

Rope skipping...I remember telling James Young a month ago that the skipping would never be part of my fitness regime as i found too boring.....we I am now a believer.....might be the fact that I am no longer counting or the fact that i have been doing it for so long now, but I seem to have soo much fun skipping now, esp trying new tricks and moves.....the otehr day I had a little audience by me...Ok they were all about 3 years old....but still....

Ok I am now 73 kg....I have never been 73 kg....in fact I am sure I was born at 74 kgs....(i was a big baby)....well, 20 days left....but really, a part from the drinking i am happy to live with the PCP regime...

Okie, might write mroe later...Ah, also sorry, need to update some pics too.....its just weird to ask a friend to come over to take some pics of you in your shorts....some might even say a bit gay....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Robbie! dont become too skinny!
    love the "I'm pretty sure I was born 74 Kg" :)

    BTW, you know that most of the digital cam have something called a timer? hehe... you should try!

    Not that I'm looking fwd to see you in your panties tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take a special Naked pic just for you hahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work man, buckle down and get these last 3 weeks right!

    ReplyDelete