Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 44 - I don't walk alone in the valley

Day 44....another 46 days......the past 6 and a bit weeks have gone by quite quickly but the prospect of another 46 is daunting....but after my rant yesterday I have found my sense of humour againa dn did all my excercises last night without really suffering too much....I went to play footy afterwards and felt like a wreck by the time i hit the sack...but not before I prepared my lunch....I have re discovered Halibut...damn tasty fish!!

Patrick, U were so right, after the first few pull ups, its seems to get easier to get just one more rep in.......and when  say "easier" I really mean not as damn hard as it was, but still hard....

got some fresh pics for today....

ah, I have reached a mile stone in my weight...75.90 kg this morning....I have not seen the 75 mark in...uhmmm....18 years? the fact that I did not own scales for more than a decade might have something to do with it......but still, 75.9, lets call it 76 for now....still a number i seem to recall seeing on my parents scales when I was at college.....

No comments:

Post a Comment