Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 37 - Giles u are sooo right!!

Another week, another set of exercises...and damn this time they are tough....especially today...

Giles gave me a quick preview today during work and told me it was getting harder and today was gonna be hard on the chest....Giles, u were 100% right....so tough to finish the push ups but also the ovations were hard....

I am going to give the skipping a miss today, as I am playing football in half hour and don't have the time....i think the running for the footy should make up for it...I might jump  on the spot if i am in goal hahaha....

I miss the mighty banana.....without it my milk shake is kinda dull....apple is not the most exiting fruit to play with....I mean what can one rustle up with an apple, some egg whites and milk?I cannot think of anything....

new set of pics uploaded today.....

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! You got a pretty good photographer there =p

    Btw I think I see more results on your photos than on mine, but that seems to be a common female PCP'er complaint...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Chest-a-thlon it was! same in a couple of days I guess!
    Hope you scored at your game!
    Cheerio

    ReplyDelete