Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 84 - the day I broke not one but two resistance bands....





I would like to think that my streangth is exponentially increasing and that sheer brutality broke my medium and hard resistance bands...the truth is probably that after a month of abuse the chinese made rubber had enough....One broke in half, other broke by the handle....this was sooooooo annoying as I was not able to complete my sets last night....I had a hard core one left but there was not way in hell that I could do any of the sets with it....its simply too hard....I tried the double Katana's but I could do 3 or 4 max before my arms turned to jelly....so today I am going to have buy some more and re do the whole work out...or at least the ones I missed totally or could not complete....

After months of no pics I finally found my tripod and took some pics last night.....Yeah I don't thik that I'll be leaving my day job to become a photo portrait asrtist.....

9 mins jumprope are ok, but if the 7 minutes were boring, 9 minutes are really boring!! especially in the rain.....

there is one issue I am noticing.....I am not shifting fat from my love handles..or at least I am not shifting it as fast as the rest of my body.....I am guessing I will have to concentrate on that area this week....but not sure exactly how as what I would do to target the area is not partof the PCP sets....Oh well, I am sure I'll find out soon enough

1 comment:

  1. Look at those abs! Nice Job! And love handles???? Where?

    ReplyDelete