Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 70 - I see that crafty extra minute on the skips!!!

Another week ends and harder one starts........Finding the skips a real pleasure now, so was quite happy to have that extra minute.....and makes me think back at day one when 250 skips felt like a major work out, hahahaha....I know that day 70 is meant to be skips only, and i know from Patricks video (now i know i mean) that I should not be doing extra sets or extra work out...but I did it anyway...did some back, abs and shoulders...feel like i've been kicked in the back and chest over night....but remarcably i feel good for it...

I have noticed that I am less hungry every week....so the all you can eat veg is pretty much about 150 gr...so I know the option is there I just dont seem to need it....but i ma having all other meals/snacks and still manage to hike, run, dive, play footy.....so I would guess I am still burning that excess fat...well, I am sure Patrick will let me know or tell me off, or both hahahaha.

Today gonna hit the gym for the first time in ages and I will see if I am actually any stronger than the last time I went (about 2months ago)....I sure hope I am....

Tonight I will get some pics up I promise...and Giles, yeah i knwo about the timer...just not sure when the damn camera is after my Thai trip......it may well still be in thailand.....I sure hope not damn it!!! 

I see I get more food this week...i guess I will force feed myself...

Uh, please make the indulgence this week end!! pretty please!!!! I have a huge partay to attend....and I was not going to till I heard the magical words of indulgence.....

3 comments:

  1. Should be good for an indulgence this weekend bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am impressed by your energy. I feel like I am slowing down. I think my body has had quite enough of this PCP business! Keep up the high spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHA!
    Enjoy the paaaaaaaarrrttyyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete