Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 77 - last 2 weeks...

Well, I have to put my hand up and admit that after a late night on sat night I failed to do my sets on sunday....so I had to od them last night instead....So I did my 7x3 skips, and for missing the work out the day before I added another 7mins...it got hard but not as hard as doing 1000 skips all those months ago....clearly I am now used to it hehe....

Its quite funny how at the beginning of this saga I was counting the days up, x days without booze and stuff like that....after 2 months instead of counting up I started counting down and as the "end" date gets closer I feel I have not done enough and that time is running out too fast.....I almost wish we had 1 month left....but I guess this is what will motivate me not to give upo the PCP lifestyle, but to adapt it to include some wine indulgence... Also because I am not sure I can go back to what I used to eat...even if I thought it was fairly healthy...

I am gpoing to go and buy a new set of harder rubber bands to make my last few weeks work out more challenging....after all its only a short while then we can chillax...

Ah..yes Pictures.....will upload some laterr today....

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Robbi. I guess we became addicts!
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very different brain now than day 1 Robbi. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete