Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 78 - 12 days to go....

Its getting closer and closer to the end.....and I am not quite ready to give this up...the no drinking yes, but the good food and excercise not quite yet.....Did 5x7mins skips last night....finding it easier and easier and more and more enjoyable......it kinda reminds me of running or hiking, it helps me relax and gather my thoughts....As its the last 12 days I have gone all gang bust (I am sure Patrick is not going to approve), so I skipped, hiked and then got home to do my excercises....Only I did more that what we had alotted and at 20.30 when I was done I was totally shattered...slept very very well thou....

Also not sure I want any carbs for dinner.....I know we have some allowed but I quite frankly dont seem to need them nor seem towant them.....dinner last night was 2 egg whites and some veg...Aiming to finish this PCP in style........have a break and then carry on...

Ah, I'm thinking of an ANTI PCP BBQ for the 29th with plenty of steaks and burgers and sausages!!!

Gonna borrow a friends roof top and you are all wellcome to come along...if you live or are visiting HK that week end...

3 comments:

  1. Never have to give up all the healthy food and exercise post day 90! I think PCP should be renamed. It's not a project per se, but a change in attitude to food, fitness and lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no you gotta eat those evening carbs bro, very important for your health!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could join in the fun. We have Memorial Day weekend the day after the PCP ends. I am totally BBQing and making a bunch of bad for me stuff. Mostly cause I can. But I really don't have a desire to have any of it :)

    I hope the rest of your diving went well, I know that you had some poor ones last. I haven't been diving in 5 weeks!!! WITHDRAWL!!!!

    ReplyDelete