Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 86 - Love the power sets...

Felt like the beginning of the flu yesterday and I ws secretly thinking of taking the day off PCP to recover....but got enough energy to do the skips....and then I though: "what the hell!!! only 4 days left"....I found the power sets very very motivating...dunno why, but probably because its closer to my gym routine....aslo gives more time between sets so I found them all easier than doing 5 sets of one then 5 sets of the other....still was shattered by the end of it....Been doing 2x8mins abs...once at 630 and once when I get home....dont see the abs getting more visible but the pain I feel when I wake up reminds of the previous day's work out....

Well, 3 days left....and then relax...but only for a few days...I have a wedding to attent to in Rome at end of next month and I want to look my best, especially because I will be seeing friends that I have not seen in many many years ....


Food wise I have found myself adding a small amount of honey to my yogurt...so much tastier....

2 comments:

  1. I am going home to Vermont in July. They have all been seeing my status updates and I am sure are expecting a major change. So I too will be continuing my efforts like you in Rome!

    ReplyDelete